Monday, November 24, 2008

7 Random Things...

My bro, Jon, tagged me (punk), so here are seven random facts about me:

1. I broke/dislocated a guy's finger on a date once.

2. I have a 3rd-degree black belt in taekwondo. I can probably kick you in the head. Does that count as two facts?

3. I've been kicked by my father. Many times. Don't worry, we were sparring in a taekwondo class, so it was legal. I kicked him back. We're good.

4. I've seen more movies filmed before 1960 than most people who have actually lived during that era.

5. I like to crochet :-) and cross stitch... and other random homey things.

6. I grew up reading comic books, science fiction/fantasy, and watching GI Joe and Transformers with my brothers. I tend to have more in common with 12-year-old boys than with girls my age. Sad. But true.

7. I am secretly (or not so secretly if you're one of my roommates) addicted to "17 Kid and Counting" and "Tom and Kate Plus 8." Yea for TLC!

Now I'm taggin' Karen, Ariel, Jen, Michelle (spreading the love to the family :-D ), Fernando, Pec and Marissa.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Enjoy! :)

http://directedwandering.blogspot.com/2008/11/siete-syv-sieben-by-cim-sept.html