Thursday, May 1, 2008

*proceeds to breath into paper bag *

Uh, so, I'm a college graduate. Cool, huh? I'm pretty excited about it. I'd post pics but certain individuals haven't emailed them to me yet (*cough, cough * DAD *cough, cough *). But he's forgiven because he took the entire day off to come see me walk (and take pictures). :-)

In other news, since my "internship" was officially over, my raise started at work :-). I got my paycheck today. Rebecca is very happy. Thank you.

Oh, and one of the press releases I wrote for work ended up in a magazine. It's been a good month. :-) The next one will be very, very busy, but, hopefully, also very rewarding. Our company has been planning a conference for the end of the month that I have been involved a great deal in the planning and coordination. Assuming it doesn't bomb, it will be exciting to see how everything turns out. I also have grad school applications to get out, but I'm interested to see which schools respond. I am slightly stressed, not going to lie. But I have my handy-dandy paper bag here so I think I'll be okay.

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

We've kind of been waiting to see pictures too...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's something I have yet to accomplish. :D

AllisonK said...

Congratulations on both the graduation and a paycheck!

Rebekah Wood said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Boo! You're a college graduate! I'm way happy for you!

Rebecca said...

thanks guys! I'll post pics as soon as I can get a hold of some :-)