Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stationary and Labels...

Okay, so I'm a nerd. I feel more motivated to do things when I'm organized. I mentioned in an earlier post about my stationary and letter folding. Anyway, I needed some stickers or labels to close my letters with and I saw these really pretty ones at Xpdex. I figured I could just make some, so posted below are the results. You can just barely see the lines on the stationary paper (just how I like it :-) ) and on top are the labels I made to seal my letters with. The images on the labels come from summertimedesigns.blogspot.com. My mom's bookstore has purchased some templates from them. I pulled the scrapbook pages into Photoshop and cropped circles out of them, turned them in PNG files and then imported the images into PrintShop 23. There's probably an easier way of doing it... but whatev.



And these are the labels I used:

No comments: